The Versatile Solution for Your Cargo Operation
The Twin Otter’s versatile configurations and cargo specific options make it a cost-effective choice for commercial cargo operations. The aircraft is easily loadable, adaptable for missions on land or water, has renowned rugged strip and short field capabilities plus straightforward maintenance requirements.
- Cabin Length18 ft 5in5.61mCabin Height4 ft 11in1.5mCabin Width5 ft 9in1.75mCabin Volume384 cu. ft10.87 cu. mRear Baggage88 cu. ft.2.5 cu. mNose Baggage36 cu. ft.1 cu. m
Best in Class Capabilities
With versatile configurations, multiple door options and long-life, the Twin Otter provides cargo operators with the performance and reliability they need to succeed. Combining reliable PT6A-34 engines, low airframe maintenance costs, easy maintenance access, a flexible maintenance schedule and an unprecedented fuselage life of 66,000 hours / 132,000 cycles, the aircraft promises a long and economic service life.
- Combi configurations
- Multi-door configuration options including standard airstair, folding and roll-up
- Large access doors with barn and roller door options
- Floor rollers with 5,000 lbs. breaking strength
- Entrance roller transfer balls - assembly can be removed in under 5 minutes
- Static line with each 20-inch section rated at 500 lbs.