The Twin Otter’s versatility enables operators to quickly redeploy aircraft to secondary roles when needed most, such as providing emergency medevac support to remote communities. Now you can equip your Twin Otter with medevac equipment for this critical mission, including:
- The Single Stretcher Kit (P/N C6MK6208-1) allows for combined medevac and passenger/cargo interior configuration, accommodating one stretcher (with R/H seat assemblies rows three through six removed) and up to 11 passengers (including paramedic).
- Single Stretcher Kit includes two support assemblies (per stretcher), fitted into the existing seat rail tracks, and latches to secure the stretcher for transport.
- Single stretcher, stretcher rack and POH supplement.
- The Dual Stretcher Kit (P/N C6MK6208-3) allows for combined medevac and passenger/ cargo interior configuration, accommodating two stretchers (with R/H seat assemblies rows one through six removed) and up to 9 passengers (including paramedic).
- Dual Stretcher Kit includes two stretchers, stretcher rack and POH supplement.
Twin Otter Medevac Equipment Kit Details:
- C6MK6208-1 Single Stretcher – includes the stretcher, stretcher rack and POH supplement.
- C6MK6208-3 Dual Stretcher – includes two stretchers, stretcher rack and POH supplement.
- C6MK6281-1 14-volt power outlet* located on the R/H side of the cabin.
- C6MK6282-1 14-volt power outlet* located on the L/H side of the cabin.
- C6MK6283-1 28-volt power outlet* located on the Stn 332 bulkhead.
*Power outlets likely required for electronic equipment.
This medevac configuration can be complemented with:
- 14V or 28V DC Outlets in the aircraft Rear Cabin to provide power jacks for medical equipment (SOO 6272, P/N C6MK6272 or SOO 6283, P/N C6MK6283).
- Fourth Crew Intercom Jack at STN 332 to provide direct communication between the flight crew, the paramedics and (optionally) external radio communications (SOO 6229, P/N C6MK6229).