* For CL technical publications, please visit: aerialfirefighter.vikingair.com/support/technical-publications
De Havilland Canada aircraft are recognized the world over for their reliability and longevity, and Viking is committed to keeping the fleet operational and in service for years to come. This commitment includes simplifying access to current versions of and revisions to Maintenance and Flight Manuals for DHC-2 Beaver through to DHC-7 Dash 7 aircraft. Viking has worked with Aircraft Technical Publishers (ATP) to provide up-to-date, digital versions of the technical libraries that are easily accessible and available by subscription.
Current Manual Status List for DHC Aircraft
Manual Status List – DHC-2 to DHC-7
To obtain a subscription to a digital library, please contact ATP:
- www.atp.com or email@example.com
- Telephone: +1.415.330.9500
- United States and Canada Toll Free: 1.800.227.4610
For more information on digital technical publications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For CL service bulletins, please visit: aerialfirefighter.vikingair.com/support/technical-publications
The table below contains the full list of service bulletins that have been issued in relation to DHC-2 Beaver, DHC-3 Otter, DHC-6 Twin Otter and DHC-7 Dash 7 aircraft. This list is for reference purposes only. To purchase a subscription to a digital library, please contact Aircraft Technical Publishers. To obtain a copy of a particular service bulletin or for more information, please contact our CSPS Technical Publications Coordinator at email@example.com.