For more than 30 years, Viking has supported the global fleet of De Havilland Canada aircraft with high-quality spare parts. We are committed to being the preferred source of spares for operators of the legacy fleet of De Havilland Canada aircraft and the Viking Twin Otter Series 400.
We strive to have the right part at the right time. As the type certificate holder, we maintain a growing inventory of spare parts for DHC-2 Beaver, DHC-3 Otter, DHC-6 Twin Otter and DHC-7 Dash 7 aircraft, as well as for CL-215, CL-215T and CL-415 aircraft and SC7 Skyvan, SD330, SD360 and Sherpa aircraft. We also provide spares support to DHC-4 Caribou and DHC-5 Buffalo operators through an agreement with Field Aviation.
Our products are manufactured to strict quality standards in accordance with Transport Canada and SAE-AS9100, and customers can buy with confidence knowing that their parts are sourced directly from the OEM.
For all inquiries, including requests for quotations, please contact our Customer Support team:
- DH Sales Email: email@example.com
- CL Sales Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1.587.430.0572
- United States and Canada Toll Free: 1.800.663.8444
Keeping your aircraft flying is our highest priority. Our AOG team provides 24/7 support to ensure that downtime is kept to a minimum.
For AOG requests outside of business hours, please contact:
- Email: email@example.com (CL)
- Phone: 1-403-888-4223 (CL)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (DH)
- Phone: 1-403-815-9248 (DH)
Important: In order to help process your request, a Customer Service Representative may request the registration and serial number of the grounded aircraft.
Viking’s AOG service is reserved for critical AOG communications only. All orders placed via this service will be subject to additional fees as per our existing General Terms and Conditions.
Supporting Documents and Links
- General Sales Terms & Conditions
- To receive details and instructions for US Dollar (USD) Wire Payments, please contact our team.
- New Customer Application
- Credit Terms Application