At Viking we strive to create a work environment with great benefits and growth opportunities. We strive to be world class in every area of our business. We look forward to having you join our team and be part of our future!
Here is what you can look forward to as a Viking employee:
- Great Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Energized and dynamic work environment
- Training and Development
- Challenging and rewarding career
Viking values the overall health of our employees and their families. The company provides many benefits and programs to help our employees reach optimal health and wellness. In order to attract and retain great employees
Medical Services Plan
Viking will pay 100% of the premiums for employees, their spouses and dependents enrolled in MSP.
Extended Health Coverage
- Paramedical Coverage (Chiropractor, Massage, Acupuncture, etc.)
- Employee Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Out of Country Care
Employee and Family Assistance Program
An EFAP is a professional and confidential service which is offered by an organization to its employees and their families to support them in quickly and efficiently resolving a vast range of problems that may impact work performance, wellness and behavior.
- Comprehensive Counselling
- Crisis management, trauma response, disaster preparedness, peer training, cumulative stress management
- Online Services: health risk assessments, e-Learning and health change planning, childcare and eldercare resources locators
- Employee and key personnel education and training
- Life Balance Solutions: childcare/parenting services, elder and family care services; legal and financial advisory services
- Career Smart Counselling Services: career development, pre-retirement planning services, shift-worker support services; workplace issue counselling
- Health Smart Coaching Services: nutritional counselling; smoking cessation counselling
Retirement Savings Plan
Viking helps you plan for your future with our group RRSP program. Employees contribute to their retirement plan each pay and Viking will match up to 4% of earnings
Goals, Values and Beliefs
Our goal at Viking is to create a culture where each employee is treated fairly and with respect. Viking does not tolerate discrimination of any kind and encourages all managers, supervisors, and employees to be involved in finding solutions to problems when they arise. When problems arise, they should be analyzed carefully so that we can find ways to prevent similar problems from occurring in the future.
- Provide the most effective and efficient corrective action to resolve customer service and quality issues, to ensure that our customers are satisfied and those problems are not repeated. In this way, we will maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- Foster an open door policy that encourages interaction, discussion and idea exchange to improve the work environment, and thus increase our productivity.
- Deliver competitive, impeccable service and products to our customers.
- Make “Do It Right the First Time” our commitment as a team and our only way of doing business. This commitment will assure continued growth and prosperity.
To provide our customers with quality products and services that meet or exceed their expectations in a timely and cost effective manner.
Viking’s employees are committed to excellence by proudly delivering safe and reliable aerospace products that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
Health and Safety
Viking is committed to health and safety at every level. Our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to sending every employee home at the end of the day safely- and since statistics prove that far more injuries happen off the job- we want to help you and your family to be safe at home as well. Maintaining a safe workplace also enables us to be competitive in a global marketplace and there is a strong connection between safety and quality. Quality, like Safety, is a constant, never ending pursuit for excellence that we all have a part in.
Viking recognizes the importance of continuous improvement and the synergy and power that results from aligning purpose, people and values- what is done (purpose), resources to do what is done (people), and how people go about doing those things (values).
We encourage a culture of continuous improvements and the synergy of our people and fostering the belief that everything we do can be improved on. We have initiated formal continuous improvement processes that move us forward in incremental steps toward achieving our goal of becoming a world class manufacturing company.